UPSC CSE Orientation Programme at Scottish Church College, Kolkata
The Higher Education Department Govt. of West Bengal along with Satyendra Nath Civil Services Study Centre had organized an Orientation Programme for the UPSC CSE and the mode of preparation for the same, the students from different colleges had visited the Scottish Church Collegeto attend the same along with the internal students of Scottish Church College.
UPSC CSE Orientation Programme at Scottish Church College, Kolkata June, 2023
The dignitaries present on that day were:
- 1. Surajit Kar Purkayasta, IPS(Retd.) – Chairman, SNTCSSC
- 2. Manish Jain, IAS 1994 – Principal Secretary, Higher Education Department
- 3. Supratim Sarkar, IPS 1997 – ADG & IGP, Traffic & Road Safety
- 4. Gaurav Sharma, IPS 2005 – CP, Bidhannagar Police Commissionerate
- 5. Anurag Srivastava, IAS 2007 – MD, West Bengal State Warehousing Corp.
- 6. Mousumi Chattraj Chaudhuri, IAS 2008, MD West Bengal Finance Corporation
- 7. Jaydip Mukhopadhyay, IAS 2010, Sr Special Secretary, Higher Education Department
- 8. Shaikh Ansar Ahamad, IAS 2016 – Joint Secretary, Agriculture Department
- 9. Teja Deepak, IAS 2020 – OSD, MSME & Textile Department
- 10. Abhijit Ray, IAS 2022 – Probationer