Inviting Expression of Interest (EoI) from reputed coaching Institute/ Academy and thereafter MoU with the selected Institute/ Academy
ADMISSION FORM SNTCSSC 2023 Batch
SNTCSSC Admission Test Result – Batch 2023
GUIDANCE COURSE for UPSC CSE MAINS Exam
SELECTION LIST FOR SNTCSSC PERSONALITY TEST 2023
Mock Interview Sessions for UPSC CSE 2021 Personality Test
Initially, extensive preparatory sessions were conducted by Prof. Jyotirmoy Pal Chaudhuri followed by Mock Interview Sessions.
1st Mock Interview Session :
The 1st Mock Interview Session was conducted on 26th March 2022 for 5 students appearing in the UPSC CSE 2021. One of the students participated online in the Mock Interview. The 5-member Mock Interview Board comprised senior bureacrats and academicians, as follows:
1. Shri Basudev Banerjee, IAS (Retd.), State Chief Information Commissioner and Former Chief Secretary, Govt. of West Bengal – Chairman of Board
2. Smt. Antara Acharya, IAS, CEO, Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority(KMDA)
3. Shri Syed Waquar Raza, IPS, Joint Commissioner of Police(O)Kolkata Police
4. Prof. Anindya Jyoti Majumdar, Professor of International Relations, Jadavpur University
5. Prof. Saikat Sinha Roy, Professor of Economics, Jadavpur University
2nd Mock Interview Session :
The 2nd Mock Interview Session was conducted on 9th April 2022 for 5 students appearing in the UPSC CSE 2021. One of the students participated online in the Mock Interview. The 5-member Mock Interview Board comprised senior bureacrats and academicians, as follows:
1. Dr. Nandita Chatterjee, IAS (Retd.) , Member, Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) – Chairman of Board
2. Shri Sudhir Mishra, IPS (Retd.), Former Director General of Police, West Bengal
3. Shri Dhaval Jain, IAS, Commissioner, Howrah Municipal Corporation.
4. Shri Pramit Pal Chaudhuri, Foreign Editor, The Hindustan Times.
5. Prof. Achin Chakraborty, Director, Institute of Development Studies, Kolkata (IDSK)
Further Mock Interview sessions are scheduled to be conducted soon.
Composite Course for SNTCSSC 2022 Batch
Satyendranath Tagore Civil Services Study Centre (SNTCSSC) has entered into a MOU with two premiere institutes of the country, viz Khan Study Group (KSG) and Shankar IAS Academy (SIA). They have been engaged to collaborate with SNTCSSC in conducting a 10 month long Composite Course for UPSC CSE preparation training. These premiere institutes have already started conducting focused training from November 2021 for 250 students who have registered for this course. SNTCSSC has also collaborated and tied up with faculty members of national level reputed institutes for guidance in the optional subject for the UPSC CSE Mains exams.
Online Prelims Crash Course for SNTCSSC 2022 Batch
SNTCSSC is simultaneously executing Prelims crash course (PCC) from 26.02.2022. About a 1000 students have registered for this course which is currently ongoing. Similar Prelims Crash Course was conducted for SNTCSSC 2021 Batch and from this course 24 students have qualified for UPSC CSE Mains 2021 examination.